Sunday, July 31, 2011

my Favorite Site=)

For this week miss wants us to write about our favorite site and describe it. Base on what we had learn for this week there re four types of sites,which is:

1. Media Site
2. Commercial Site
3. Online Service
4. Institutional Site

As for my favorite site i will say faceBook=)i think facebook probably falls under online service.

Why i say face book? because it is a must for me to log in to facebook for every single day to check comments and posts from my friends. for me it had become a necessity to keep connect with my friends and to update each others current status and also through facebook we can share photos, video, article and games with each others.Beside that there are plenty of games application on facebook, if you are bored you can play it  just to kill your time.

With  the the help of facebook, i tend to become closer with our primary a secondary's classmate, we had created a few groups for it and sometimes we will organize gathering and party as well. Facebook are connecting each of us together once again after we had graduated.

Other than that, facebook also helps a lots for my studies. there is a BMC group created by my classmate for us to share and discuss about our assignments and course work. It is much more convenience and the most importantly the facebook service is free thus can save up our hp credit=)

On the other hand, one of the reason i like facebook is that there are some freelancer agency that will update about their current vacancy for freelancer and what i need to do is just to check for their updates and leave a message for them if i am interested with the job and they will update me the training date and others information about my job.

I think that Facebook had made everything become easier and simpler=)
That's the reasons i like facebook the most=)

No comments:

Post a Comment